S&S Public Relations
Crunch Releases Newest Edition of PowerZone
Illuminated Amplifier Series
Amplifier Series Delivers Audio Users Can See, Feel and Experience
LAS VEGAS, January 5, 2006 (2006 International CES, Booth #2401)—Maxxsonics, a leading automotive audio manufacturer and distributor, announced today the availability of its newest Crunch PowerZone Illuminated Amplifier Series (PZi). Featuring the highest performance output using MOSFET power supplies, the Crunch PZi allows automotive sound enthusiasts to capture both the sight and ground-shaking sound of the PowerZone-charged mobile audio system.
The Crunch PZi amplifiers are the ultimate in car audio amplifier versatility. The built-in Versa Cross™ fully adjustable electronic crossovers enable fast and easy audio system setups for almost any speaker system. To prevent obsolescence, all multi-channel Crunch PZi amplifiers are bridgeable and low-impedance stable to allow car audio systems to grow in performance levels. To satisfy all of the sound addict’s desires, the Crunch PZi amplifiers are available in multiple configurations, including two-channel, four-channel, five-channel and mono-block designs.
With the Crunch PZi series, audiophiles can see ultimate audio power. The Crunch PZi amplifiers feature a large, distinctive Crunch logo that ignites when the system is active, illuminating the surroundings in soft blue light as the amplifier fills the air with sound.
Features of the Crunch PZi amplifier series include:
- SEPP A/B-Class PZi Amplifier Designs
- Bridgeable Designs: All 2-Ch & 4-Ch
- Illuminated, Large New Design Crunch Logo
- PZi. MOSFET Pulse Wave Modulated Power Supply For Instant Maxx Current Ouptut
- 1-Ohm Capable A/B Class Mono Block Amps
- 2-Ohm Capable A/B Class 2 / 4 / 5-Ch Amps
- 4-Ch Amps Config to 3-Ch R & L and Sub Mode
- Rugged MOSFET Audio Outputs
- PZi Amp Protection with System Diagnostics LED’s That Protects Against:
- Current / Amperage Overload
- Short Circuits
- Thermal Overload
- DC Offset
- 2/4Ch Amps Have Hi-Level Speaker Lead Inputs
Silver Preamp Level RCA Inputs
- Daisy Chain Line Outputs ( except PZi 550.5 )
- Mono Blocks & 5-Channel PZi Amp
- Include a Remote Bass Control
- Versa Cross™ Sound Shaping Controls*
- Mono/Stereo Switch
- HP / LP / Full-Pass Freq. Selections
- Crossover Frequency Adjustments:
- ( 60 Hz to 1.2kHz for all multi-Ch amps)
- ( 30 Hz to 250 Hz Low-Pass * )
- * Exception: PZI 1000.1 & PZi 1500.1 are Low-Pass Only Adjustable ( 60Hz to 150Hz ) & Include Variable Subsonic Filter (15Hz to 55Hz)
- 4-Ch PZi’s Include Separate F & R Bass EQ Controls Adjustable +12dB Bass EQ @ 45Hz
- Input Level Control ( 0.2 to 5V for all 2 / 4 / 5-Ch Amps or 6V for PZI Mono-Block Amps )
- Oversized Speaker Terminals
- “Powered By Maxxsonics” Technology
The Crunch PZi will be on display at the Maxxsonics Booth #2401 during the 2006 International CES show in Las Vegas. More information on the Crunch PZi series and other Crunch products is available at www.maxxsonics.com.
Maxxsonics is a leader in mobile audio manufacturing and distribution of Crunch, Autotek, Hifonics, and MB Quart mobile audio systems. A full description of the Maxxsonics family of audio products is available at www.maxxsonics.com.