S&S Public Relations
MB Quart Debuts its Newly Designed Reference™ Automotive Speaker Series
German-engineered Automotive Speakers Feature Ultra-shallow Designs for Limitless Mounting Options
LAS VEGAS, January 5, 2006 (2006 International CES, Booth #2401)—Maxxsonics, a leading mobile audio manufacturer and distributor, announced today the release of the MB Quart Reference™ Speaker Series, a new automotive speaker line by German MB Quart sound engineers. Featuring new and refined mounting options to offer creative freedom for system installation, the Reference™ Speaker Series offers users premium quality sound with maximum custom flexibility.
MB Quart’s Reference™ Speaker Series has been redesigned by MB Quart’s audio experts and feature a number of new, ultra-shallow speaker systems capable of producing audiophile sound quality synonymous with the MB Quart name. Speaker systems include:
The Reference™ RUA
- Featuring woofers with extremely shallow composite chassis for optimized installation in OEM locations with limited mounting depths
- Encapsulated, front-mounted neodymium magnet system
- 1” pure titanium dome tweeters
- 12dB per octave crossover network with two levels of tweeter attenuation
The Reference™ RVF
- All-new midrange drivers with two-piece plastic chassis, magnet system cooled and protected by specially designed metal cover
- .75” tweeters with titanium domes and composite surround in metal mounting
- Separate or coaxial mounting capability
- 12 dB per octave crossover networks with new and unique FleXX-Mount system for limitless mounting possibilities. Three-level tweeter attenuation
Additional information about the MB QUART Reference Speaker Series or about Maxxsonics’ extensive portfolio of audio products is available at www.maxxsonics.com.
Maxxsonics is a leader in mobile audio manufacturing and distribution of Crunch, Autotek, Hifonics, and MB Quart mobile audio systems. A full description of the Maxxsonics family of audio products is available at www.maxxsonics.com.