S&S Public Relations
Maxxsonics Unveils Autotek Shallow-Depth Coaxials and Component Speakers that fit in Majority of Automobile Speaker Openings
LAS VEGAS, January 5, 2006 (2006 International CES, Booth #2401)—Maxxsonics, a leading automotive audio manufacturer and distributor, today introduced it newest line of Autotek Mean Machine low-profile coaxials and component speakers. Designed to fit in 90% of recent vehicle speaker openings, these shallow-depth axials and components solve the limited-depth speaker-fit problems often found in today’s automobiles.
Autotek Mean Machine low-profile coaxials and components use the latest high-tech cone material, known as Kevlar Ployprop Composite, to provide a state-of-the-art speaker design and a superior sound stage. Autotek’s latest swiveling silk dome tweeter design and damped Neodymium motor structure combine to provide smooth frequency response up to 30kHz.
With the Autotek Mean Machine series, audiophiles can see ultimate audio power. The Autotek Mean Machine series includes Autotek’s newest creation, Sound Light™. This cone illumination technology creates a translucent blue glow to the woofer cones using LED light pumps.
Autotek Mean Machine features include:
- Sound Light™ Speaker Cone Illumination
- Swiveling Neodymium Silk Dome Tweeters
- Kevlar Polyprop Composite Woofer Cones
- Weather-Resistant Butyl Rubber Surrounds
- Anti-Resonant Black Chromed Speaker Frames
- Low-Profile Design fits 90% of OEM Speaker Apps.
- Component Woofers have Phase Alignment Plug
- 3rd Order 18dB Passive Component Crossovers
- Multi-Mount Component Neodymium Tweeters
- Component X-Overs Offer Tweeter Level Selection
The Autotek Mean Machine series will be on display at the Maxxsonics Booth #2401 during the 2006 International CES show in Las Vegas. More information about the Autotek Mean Machine series or about Maxxsonics itself can be found at www.maxxsonics.com.
Maxxsonics is a leader in mobile audio manufacturing and distribution of Crunch, Autotek, Hifonics, and MB Quart mobile audio systems. A full description of the Maxxsonics family of audio products is available at www.maxxsonics.com.